The curriculum framework in the CBM Business Strategy is prepared based on the Strategic Management Common Body of Knowledge which is the reference in the Strategic Management Society. Adjustments to the realities and challenges that exist in strategic management practices in Indonesia, make the emphasis of the nine parts of the body of knowledge (BOK) not the same. Some sections, such as Strategic Human Capital, Knowledge and Innovation, are not included because they have been accommodated in our other CBM programs.
- The Scope of Strategic Management
- Strategic Management School of Thought
- Competitive Strategy:
- External and Internal Assessment
- Competitive Strategy: Market Position Perspective
- Competitive Strategy: Resource Based View
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage Corporate Strategy and Governance
- Growth and Portfolio Strategy
- Parenting Strategy
- Global Strategy
- Stakeholder Strategy
- Strategy Process and Practice.
- Synchronous Online Learning
- Case studies and concepts
- Group discussions (Breakout Room)
- Comprehensive summaries through group work seminars at the end of the program.
In order to make the learning program run well and generate significant added value, participants involved in this program MUST HAVE the necessary profiles as listed below:
- Being at a management level that has taken integrative cross-functional decisions
And at least one of the following:
- At a management level that has exposure to business strategy decision making (strategies to form competitive advantage) or corporate strategy (strategies to grow through a business portfolio)
- Work in the field of business development either as a company management actor or a Business Consultant
- A company owner
- Carry out duties as a Commissioner or Independent Commissioner in the company.