Negotiation Leads on Success Achieved Profit
There is no businessperson who adheres to the principle of doing business for the loss. Each of them is eager to gain a profit, and then who will experience business loss? The losers are those who are not mastering negotiation techniques.
Negotiation is basically the principle of give and take, give as little as possible and receive as much as possible. An experienced negotiator always knows when to give and when to receive.
Mastering the Art of Negotiation
A negotiator is always required to understand when to give and when to take, and should also be aware of the situation and condition facing his/her negotiating partner. Negotiation techniques are not always a tool to push the negotiating partner, but also as a defending means when being pushed.
Negotiation techniques involve much more than mastering the art of talking. They are rooted in the adage, “Silence is GOLD, talking is SILVER, but knowing when to be silent and when to talk is DIAMOND.”
Negotiation is a unique activity, combining science, art, and technique.�
This program will show participants how to cooperate rather than compete with others to the best results for everyone.
- The definition of negotiation
- Conflict resolution style
- Distributive negotiation vs integrative negotiation
- The understanding of distributive negotiation
- Power in negotiation
- Distributive negotiation strategies
- Integrative negotiation
- Value claiming vs value creation
- Position vs interest
- 3 levels of integrative negotiation
- The evolution of B2B cooperation and negotiation pattern
- Soft skills in negotiation
- Role play
Case study, practice, film, combined with recorded role play will allow participants to experiences the pressure of negotiation from both sides, so they will be better prepared to negotiate their way to a better bottom line.
- Switomo Santoso
- Ruben Saragih
- Ruby Hermanto
- Those who engage in "sales negotiations" and "purchasing negotiations".
- Managers of sales and purchasing divisions.
- Managers involved in commercial negotiations.
- Those who are eager to learn and understand more about negotiations.
- Market and Competition Analysis for Pricing, Customer Value, and Strategic Pricing.