Every business or organization must involve a financial element in making decisions in any field. Managers need to know the basics of finance and accounting in order to understand the financial impact of a decision, understand the preparation of financial reports and improve communication and coordination with the financial division or accountants. This program will equip participants with an understanding of accounting and financial fundamentals.
In this lesson, participants will understand things, for example: the differences between Financial Management and Accounting, the use of Financial Statements in decision making, various technical terms of Accounting and Finance.
There are no special requirements for participants to join this program. It is assumed that the participants do not have knowledge of Accounting and/ or Finance.
If you are an entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur/ start-up, knowledge of accounting and finance will be very helpful to measure the success of your business and improve the effectiveness of your management. If you are a manager who wants to grow both career and professional, then knowledge of accounting and finance is vital.
- To understand the basic concepts of Accounting
- To understand financial reports
- To understand cost behavior and its application
- To understand the basis for capital budgeting/ project evaluation.
- Basic accounting concepts
- Financial Reports
- The Concept of Cost Behavior
- Capital Budgeting.
- Synchronous Online Learning
- Interactive Discussion (Breakout Room)
- Case Study
- Practical Exercise.
- Switomo Santoso
- Faisal Nur
- Entrepreneurs/ start-ups
- Recent graduates
- Aspiring business people
- And anyone who needs to know about financial functions and how to use financial data.