Financial analysis is the activity of analyzing and diagnosing the company's financial position and performance in the past (historical) with the aim of understanding the present and trying to predict (foresee) the future of the company which is of course very useful in the decision-making process.
Financial analysis basically tries to answer two important questions, namely whether the company can meet its financial obligations - the creditor question - and whether the company will create value over time - the questions of shareholders and other stakeholders. In normal conditions and even more so in the turbulent conditions faced by many companies today, fast and accurate decision making based on structured financial analysis is needed not only by company management but also by other stakeholders.
Making the right decisions not only helps the company to have strong resilience in the face of a crisis but also helps the company to emerge from the crisis as a better performing company compared to its competitors.
To achieve the learning objectives effectively, in this two-day Financial Analysis program, you will be given understanding and financial analysis skills using the latest real financial data from a public company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. At the end of the program, participants will be asked to conduct financial analysis on one other public company so that they can immediately practice the material they have learned from the Financial Analysis course.
- To understand and analyze the financial position and performance of a company
- Provide recommendations for actions to company management based on an understanding of the interpretation of financial statements
- To understand the main factors driving the company's performance, especially in achieving the goal of creating value for shareholders
- To discuss the limitations of various methods used in analyzing financial statements.
- Profit margin analysis
- Investment decision analysis
- Analysis of funding decisions
- Profitability analysis and value creation.
- Synchronous Online Learning
- Exercises using real financial data for public companies
- Group Discussion (Breakout Room).
- This Financial Analysis program is intended for all professionals of all levels who need financial analysis skills
- In a corporate environment, this program is very suitable for employees from the finance, accounting, and other related departments
- In the external environment of the company, this program is very suitable for professionals such as financial analysts, credit analysts, business analysts, investment bankers, legal consultants and so on who are interested in deepening financial analysis skills.
- 14-15 Marcj
- 8-9 August
- 10-11 October