To set the right price, companies need to know how to determine the cost of a product or service. Relevant costs must be recognized and measured so that the price set must be able to cover these costs and achieve the desired profit target.
Apart from that, external factors such as the nature of the market, the type of competition, the perception of customer value are also factors that cannot be separated from price considerations.
To equip participants with:
- Knowledge for identifying and analyzing various costs and cost elements as well as their application in different situations
- Assessment of product/ service pricing decisions in the short and long term
- Skills to use cost model analysis according to conditions
- Ability to set cost based on strategy when product launching in accordance with the target market.
- Cost of Product
- Fixed & Variable Cost
- Short Term Pricing Strategy
- Cost Volume Profit
- Target Costing & Cost Analysis for Pricing Decision
- Costing Product & Variable Costing
- Market and Competition Analysis for Pricing
- Customer Value
- Strategic Pricing.
The learning method focuses on the interaction between facilitator and participants as well as between participants and other participants. This program will also use interesting simulations and real case studies.
- Marketing and Sales director
- Product Planning and Inventory Controller
- Production Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Financial Controllers and Manager.