Brand is a guarantee for our consumers. Guarantee of quality, consistency, competence, and reliability. Brand is crucial, that the brand seems to be the identity of our products, services, and even our company. The importance of a brand is also reflected in the large equity value of a brand, which is an important asset in business.
In the 2-day program, participants will be invited to:
- Understand and master what is the essence of a brand
- What is the difference between a brand and a product
- The importance of having a strong brand
- How to differentiate & position our brand
- As well as deepening the importance of the elements of a brand and how to form a brand identity.
- Principle of Brand Management: Brand versus Product
- How to properly differentiate and position our brand
- The importance of Brand Elements
- Building Brand Identity.
- Synchronous Online Learning
- Case Study
- Group Discussion (Breakout Room).
- Ruby Hermanto
- Alfred Albert Tuwahatu
- Company leaders
- Senior managers across departments
- Senior and middle managers from the marketing, business development, R&D, market research, sales, and other divisions closely related to marketing and advertising.