In line with the dynamics of organizational development, the need for supervisory positions becomes important, to move the organization to achieve its goals. Those who are capable are those who have the knowledge and skills in accordance with the needs of the organization.
To become successful supervisors/ leaders, they need to be equipped and learn the knowledge and skills required to be an effective and good supervisor.
This three-day program introduces the general skills required of a supervisor. They will learn about how to make plans to achieve group goals that are in line with organizational goals, organize and mobilize groups to achieve these goals, and how to control the group. Understand the important aspects of human relations related to the duties of a supervisor and the required interpersonal skills.
After undergoing this program, it is hoped that supervisors or leaders will better understand their roles and responsibilities, be able to foster good relationships within their groups and colleagues and superiors to achieve organizational goals.�
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a supervisor
- Developing leadership, using authority and being able to communicate well to foster relationships with team members, colleagues and superiors
- Developing the ability to plan, organize and move groups to achieve goals and control
- Analyzes problems and makes good decisions.
- Roles and responsibilities as supervisor/ manager/ leader
- Planning, mobilizing teams, and controlling
- Solve problems and make decisions
- Harmonious communication at work and relationships with others.
- Synchronous Online Learning
Online learning using Zoom
- Sharing Best Practice
- Group Discussion (Breakout Room)
Discussion session between few participants, where you can work together and collaborate to discover new ideas and perspectives on the topic.
- Case Study.
Contextual and relevant topic that's happening in the real world.
- Mawar Sheila
- M.A Endang Tatiana
- Ruben Saragih
- Those who have just been appointed as manager/ assistant manager
- New managers who want to increase their knowledge
- Supervisor/ assistant manager/ deputy manager
- Specialists/ staff who will hold managerial positions.