The wave of the rising tide of information has made many business executives lose their way and unable to act proactively. For example, the problem of rescheduling foreign debt has not yet been resolved, there have been rumors that Asia will experience a second financial crisis. Just as the investment in the expansion of production facilities was approved, the market suddenly showed signs of slowing down. While sales efforts are in full swing, all of a sudden a new competitor enters with better quality products and lower prices.
To deal with chaotic situations like this, business executives need to equip themselves with strategic business analysis skills. What is meant is the ability to analyze various factors that lead to understanding, translation and characterization of strategic issues that determine the survival of the company. Because, only when business executives know strategic issues, they will have a greater chance of succeeding in the competitive arena, amidst the increasingly violent information storms that hit.�
Through the Strategic Business Analysis program, business executives will be equipped with:
- Knowledge to identify events, trends and forces that can radically change the future of the business
- Skills in using a company environmental analysis model that is open to the characteristics of each company
- Ability to deduce strategic issues based on the synthesis method. Strategic issues with a focus on the so-called "drivers", "dominos" and "wildcards"
- Knowledge to manage business strategic analysis so that the resulting strategic issues can drive strategy formulation and implementation activities.
- Introduction to Strategic Business Analysis
- General Environment and Scenario Analysis
- Industrial Analysis
- Competitiveness Analysis
- Internal Analysis
- Business Model Analysis
- Business Portfolio Analysis.
- Synchronous Online Learning
- The learning method used prioritizes interactive discussions between the consultant/ facilitator and participants as well as between participants and other participants
- Indonesian and foreign cases will be used as a learning discourse from the situation
- Exercises to acquire skills in analyzing the environment and concluding strategic issues will use actual situations that are being faced by the company.
- Alfred Albert Tuwahatu
- Ruby Hermanto
- Gerhard Sitanggang�
- This program is designed for the President Director, Executive Director, Managing Director, General Manager and Functional Manager
- Those who must or will perform leadership functions and have the responsibility to achieve business targets through teamwork.
- It is recommended that the company send at least two participants, who will create a discussion and real-life based business situation analysis, making it more effective.