The success of a team can be directly attributed to the team leader's ability to align team members and help them move through each individual's stage of development. Knowing and understanding effective leader behavior and the stages of team development helps organizations ensure success in even the most complex team situations
A leader is expected to display a leadership style that is appropriate to the conditions and situations. A leader who only displays one kind of style will be less effective. In addition, it is hoped that a leader will appear as an inspirer in difficult times, so that a sense of confidence in his/ her superior can be emitted in his/ her subordinates.
In this two-day program, you will be invited to find out what your current dominant leadership style is, then be invited to move towards a more flexible leadership style according to the conditions and situations of your subordinates. This program will help leaders to diagnose the condition of each subordinate and adjust their communication style to bring out the maximum performance. Participants will be invited to learn how to give specific and clear directions, listen actively, provide feedback and increase the confidence of each team member.�
- Create a common language and approach regarding leadership styles
- Increase the ability to solve performance problems
- Improve communication to bring out maximum performance and development of subordinates
- Increase motivation and engagement of team members.
- Behavior of effective team leaders and members
- Able to diagnose the level of individual development in the team
- Flexible leadership
- Effective communication techniques for maximum performance and subordinate development
- Techniques of providing specific direction, active listening, providing feedback, motivating and delegating tasks.
- Synchronous Online Learning
- Group Discussion (Breakout Room)
- Role Play.
- Mawar Sheila
- M.A Endang Tatiana
- Ruben Saragih�
This program is designed for leaders at all levels. We recommend that this program be prioritized for middle leaders.