The facts show that the smooth operation of a company is largely determined by the ability of its executives to handle problems and make decisions. Success in assuming responsibility for an executive is often measured by his/her ability to deal with problems quickly and effectively. The image of an executive will increase if the decisions made are of good quality.
Effective decisions don't mean just solving problems quickly, often we are trapped by difficult situations, and have to make important decisions. We need to consider the opportunities that exist and at the same time analyze the possible threats that will arise in the future, so that the resulting decisions are able to overcome current problems without causing potential problems in the future. The ability and readiness to anticipate situations is needed by every decision maker. This program is specifically designed so that participants can master the stages of the process of handling problems and making decisions rationally and creatively.
Exercises ranging from analyzing minor problems to complex problems, will be discussed in this program.
- Understand the techniques for rational problem solving
- Understand creative problem solving techniques
- Understand optimal, rational, and creative decision-making techniques
- Understand methods of analyzing potential problems
- Improve problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Improve skills in presenting decisions effectively
- Develop knowledge and decision-making skills.
- Identify the problem in a measured manner and have a sense of urgency/ importance
- Setting improvement targets based on the SMART principle
- Identify the root of the problem with 5 why analysis, Fishbone, and Pareto
- Development of creative solutions with SCAMPER
- Selection of alternative solutions using a decision matrix
- Identification of mitigation risks.
- Synchronous Online Learning
- Concept Applications
- Group Discussion.
- Ruby Hermanto
- Alfred Albert Tuwahatu
- Gerhard Sitanggang�
- Middle Managers
- Those who must or will perform leadership functions and have the responsibility to achieve organizational targets.