Along with the growth of e-commerce which is increasingly dependent on the distribution and logistics, Supply Chain Management becomes very important these days. Top management increasingly realizes that a great structure corporate strategy could be wrong executed if the supply chain does not support enough.
Managers (in any fields) have to understand the flow of goods/materials from start before the goods get into the company until the items reach the hands of consumers, thus all functions can be optimized.
Equip all operational and non-operational managers with basic knowledge of supply chain so as to broaden their business insight by connecting their function in the chain with the integrated business system.
- Supply Chain Management Concept
- Developments in the Supply Chain
- Purchasing as a strategic function
- Supplier selection and management
- Negotiation in purchasing
- Inventory management concept
- Logistic management concept.
- Synchronous Online Learning
- Case Study
- Group Discussion (Breakout Room).
- Ruben Saragih
- Switomo Santoso
Managers and supervisors that are in their job connected to the supply chain directly as well as indirectly.