As the business and industry conditions are more flexible and uncertain, it seems that all managers will be involved in any type of project, whether in short-term or long-term. This program will equip managers and supervisors with basic knowledge of Project Management to handle a certain project with limited resources. Project Managers are required to balance among available resources and constraints: cost, quality, and time.
Equip operational and non-operational managers with basic knowledge of Project Management so that they can immediately apply it to the projects they face.
- Definition of Project Management
- Project Planning and Implementation
- Project Scheduling and Time Management
- Risk Management in Projects
- Cost Management
- Non-technical factors
- Project Supervision and Control.
- Synchronous Online Learning
- Sharing Best Practice
- Short Film
- Group Discussion (Breakout Room).
- Ruben Saragih
- Switomo Santoso
Managers and supervisors in their field of work will be appointed to handle a project in any field.